Wheelchair ramp 750 mm wide, 65 mm high made of high density rubber granulate
The RO-FLEX wheelchair ramp Excellent made of high-density rubber granulate is very resistant and is therefore particularly suitable for busy kerbs, driveways, steps, doorways and other thresholds in indoor and outdoor areas.
Instead of expensive conversion measures such as sunken kerbs or concrete structures, our mobile ramps are a low-cost alternative for accessibility.
The ramps made of PU-bonded tyre granules are weather- and UV-resistant, water-permeable, slip-proof and functional. The integrated drainage system ensures no back water forms. Simply position the ramp against the threshold and secure to the subsurface using a special adhesive.
Model rubber ramp Excellent GR-65750 - TÜV SÜD certificate no. Z1 16 07 45717 004 TÜV tested.
- Material: extra fine, high-density recycled rubber granulate
- extremely robust, high wear resistance
- easily customisable e.g. with a jigsaw
- quick accessibility, easy to apply - glue if required
- mobile use
- exclusively from RO-FLEX!!
|Suitable up to a width of:||up to 750 mm|