Safety net mesh size 45/5 mm
suitable for the over 3s area in nurseries, day-care centres and crèches and other dangerous areas where children over the age of 3 are present.
Reduce safety hazards such as falls, strangulation from head entrapment, injuries from falling objects, unwanted climbing, sliding or sitting with this safety net.
• Securing a raised or 2nd playing level
• Fall protection for stairs, stairwells, railings and parapets
• Fall protection for balconies or platforms
• Protection for loft beds and sleeping areas
• Fall protection for outdoor stairs and balconies
• Securing window openings
• Fall protection for play and climbing equipment
• Securing the garden pond
The mesh sizes should not exceed 30 mm for under 3 year olds and 45 mm for over 3 year olds.
Please note that a flame retardant net that complies with DIN 4102 must be used for emergency escape routes.
Our safety nets are made of polypropylene, are high-strength, knotless and finished with an end edge around the circumference (5 - 7mm thick).
|Mesh size:||45 mm|
|Material thickness:||5.00 mm|
|Maximum mesh tension (kN):||3.20|